Dr Warren Staples
Lecturer in Social Procurement, Melbourne School of Government
M: +61 407 584 564 | P: +61 3 8344 5017 | email@example.com |
Published Articles | Twitter | LinkedIn
Dr Warren Staples is Lecturer in Social Procurement in the Melbourne School of Government at the University of Melbourne.
Warren's research interests focus on public procurement and social procurement, specifically the application of, and assessment of social procurement and value for money criteria by public sector managers on construction and infrastructure projects. Warren is presently engaged in research on corporate governance (German codetermination), ethical leadership and corporate social responsibility. Warren is a regular media writer and commentator on corporate governance and business ethics and seeks to inform public debate and policy making on corporate governance reform to make organisations more accountable and responsible.
Warren is currently a member of the Institute of Public Administration Australia (IPAA) Victoria Sustainability Community of Practice.
Prior to joining the University of Melbourne, Warren was an academic at RMIT University, and has previously worked in Local Government.
Find out more about the importance of Social Procurement.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Institute of Public Administration Australia (IPAA)
- International Research Society for Public Management (IRSPM)
- Academy of Management (AOM)
- International Corporate Governance Society (ICGS)
- Australasian Business Ethics Network (ABEN)
- Australia New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM)
- International Association for Business & Society (IABS)