Knowledge and expertise
This theme addresses three key questions:
- What are the emerging ideas, tools and frameworks that will shape the way in which public policy is designed and implemented in the 21st century?
- How can 'evidence' be best utilised in order to support the construction of better public policy and better institutions?
- How can innovation (methods and media) help bridge the gap between citizens and professional or technical experts?
- Defining an "Asia Capability" for Australia's Public Service
- A user-centred design approach to communicating complexity and uncertainty for the formation of infectious diseases health policy
- The Civic Impact of Journalism
- Developing a legislation testing lab that will better enable law reform to achieve its policy objectives
- Public Policy in the Asian Century