Digital Government Festival: From Complexity to Collaboration
Join Melbourne School of Government online this 1-2 June for the inaugural Digital Government Festival: From complexity to collaboration. The Festival brings together leaders from government, industry, and academia to tackle critical issues in the digital transformation of the public sector. Across two days and 25+ sessions, participants will have the opportunity to deep-dive into key topics that will shape the future of government. This online Festival will allow participants to connect across jurisdictions to find solutions to shared challenges. International speakers will join us to shed light on global best practices and explore developments in our region.
Melbourne School of Government brings its deep experience in providing high-quality, rigorous and evidence-based education to government in the design of the Festival program.
The Festival will include sessions on the following topics:
- Regulatory technology and rules-as-code.
- Cybersecurity and privacy
- Human-centred design in the public sector
- No-Code automation and LegalTech
- Leadership in the age of digital transformation
- Procurement of ethical artificial intelligence
- Systems thinking and digital transformation
- Digital accessibility and inclusive design
- Digital capability building across the public sector
- User-Testing 101 for the public sector
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning 101 for the public sector
- The Future of Digital Platforms
DATES : Wednesday 1 June - Thursday 2 June 2022
Thanks to the support of the Melbourne Law School we were able to remove the cost for participants to attend the festival in order to focus towards collaboration and engagement between industry, government and The University.
Please feel free to register through the Eventbrite page.
Click here to review the recently released program .