Women in Leadership Roadshow
Woodward Conference Centre, Level 10
Melbourne Law School
185 Pelham Street, Carlton
T: +61 2 9008 7676
Melbourne School of Government is hosting the third annual Women in Leadership Roadshow in Melbourne.
This Public Sector Network event delivers practical sessions and transferable knowledge to transform your department, showing you how to make a real, and lasting, difference in creating true workplace gender equality.
University of Melbourne staff, alumni and community members can register for the event at the discounted price of $95. Access the discount via the ‘Book now’ button.
Key benefits of attending:
· Gain insight into setting appropriate targets and reporting structures
· Hear exclusive One-on-One discussions with some of Australia’s leading political women on their journey to the top in a male-dominated industry
· Learn to develop strategies to develop pipelines of future leaders
· Examine how the public sector is prioritising gender equality across all three tiers of government, and
· Discuss how to design successful parental leave and return to work programs.