The program is led by presenters from across the political spectrum including politicians (both sitting and retired), pollsters, public speaking professionals, campaign strategists, advisors, consultants and public policy experts as well as leading figures in Australian political and public life.
The structure of each session varies, including panel discussions, workshops, seminars, Q&A discussions, practical work and networking opportunities.
2019 Program Outline
- Session 1: Introduction to politics 27.07.19
- Session 2: Party machines 01.08.19
- Session 3: Building your base 08.08.19
- Session 4: Moral dilemmas in politics 22.08.19
- Session 5: From political vision to stump speech 05.09.19
- Session 6: Media training 12.09.19
- Session 7: Policy-making 19.09.19
- Session 8: Campaign tools 10.10.19
- Session 9: Speeches in Parliament 24.10.19
- Session 10: Life in Federal Parliament 07.11.19
Please note: The above dates may be subject to change.